- Extremely Light weight.
- Extremely quiet exhaust port.
- 360-degree swivel enables the patient to move freely while sleeping.Locking positional forehead support.
- Extremely easy to clean.
- Headgear is included with this mask.
- Made in the USA
- Whisper quite at 26dBA
- Exceptionally small footprint
- Free SmartCode therapy reports
- 3 year warranty
- Three large buttons control nearly all functions for simple opteration
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Includes an instructional DVD
- Automatic altitude and leak compensation.
- Patient air tubing extends from back of unit to enhance visual appeal.
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night.
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility - no bulky power brick on cord.
- Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu.
- Auto ON/OFF function.
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure.
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included.
Fisher & Paykel introduces yet another Full Face mask that exceeds
expectation, the Simplus™ Full Face CPAP Mask and Headgear. A company
like Fisher and Paykel knows the desire of most PAP users is comfort and
compliance. Knowing this, many hours of research and developing went
into this newest innovative creation from one of the top brands in
respiratory care, Fisher & Paykel.
The Fisher & Paykel
Simplus™ Full Face CPAP Mask & Headgear is a quiet, light weight
option for full face cpap mask users. Please choose a size option when ordering. Sizes available are:
400475 – Small
400476 - Medium
400477 - Large
With a minimalistic design, small footprint, quiet operation, and
SmartCode technology, the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust will provide
you with a machine that is sure to meet and exceed your needs.
Devilbiss has also created a unique exhalation pressure relief
function called SmartFlex available on the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
machine. An adjustable setting from 0 to 5 allows you to control the
amount of pressure relief during exhalation.
AutoAdjust includes features such as, automatic pressure adjustment
based on event type, adjustable apnea/hypopnea dection, and automatic
detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snoring detection and
Your IntelliPAP AutoAdjust will score and
record your breathing patterns detecting apneas, hypopneas and
non-responding events. You can retrieve an alpha-numeric code from your
machine and use that code on the DeVilbiss Healthcare website to
"decode" it and generate your free therapy report. You can find out
more information about SmartCode.
You can also view your actual pressure, leak rate, and breathing
parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, respiratory events, and
minute volume on the large back lit LDC display on your machine.
At 26dBA this CPAP is among the quietest available on the market
today. With additional features like delay, heated humidifier,
automatic altitude adjustment, auto on/off, no power brick, and reminder
alerts for part replacement, the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust is a great
value. From its reliable electronics and water resistant housing to its
durable Lexan humidifier chamber and stainless steel heat transfer
plate, IntelliPAP Auto is built for years of dependable performance and