The PowerShell just got better with the NEW Extended Life Battery!
The PowerShell turns your Z1 into a totally self-powered cpap solution
perfect for travel, camping, or just battery backup while at home. Just
insert the Z1, put in a Extended Life Battery and you can get a full
night’s sleep of cord-free cpap. This is the only fully integrated cpap
The NEW Extended Life Battery has double the battery capacity of the
original Overnight Battery, so even at the highest settings (20 cmH2O,
Z-Breathe 3) cpap therapy should last 8.9 hours.* With lower pressure
settings you should get even longer therapy.
* Results were obtained via bench testing under simulated operating
conditions. Actual run time may change due to machine settings, machine
pressure, and personal breathing. Lower pressures will result in longer
battery operating times.
Plan on traveling? The power supply auto adjusts from 100 to 240
volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country
you are visiting.
- Soft, padded 2mm neoprene skin over a solid plastic skeleton ensures a secure fit
- Surrogate power plug for built-in charging using the standard Z1 power adapter
- Insert the battery module and the Z1 to create an integrated form-factor.
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use.